Pabulum IAS has been started with the purpose of training aspirants for the Civil Services Examination. The faculty at PABULUM IAS have been eminent names in their respective domains and have around 15 years of rich experience of pedagogy. The sincerely of purpose, academic excellence and adherence to high standards of professional and ethical integrity mark the existence of PABULUM IAS – Here all efforts are given to touch the known and apprehend the unknown requirements of the civil services examination.
The Institute is moving leaps and bounds under the guidance of
Mr. Rahul Swaroop (Management)
He has a long and rich experience of guiding aspirants for various examinations, conducted by UPSC. He is particularly known for his qualitative class room lectures. All his lectures are meticulously designed by him, which touch every aspect of the examination. His basic approach is to deliver the comprehensive coverage of the subject with optimum utilization of time.
Mr. Ajit Tiwari (Management)
A teacher, guide and a motivator par excellence. All his lectures reflect a large and broad coverage of the topics. He has a rare expertise in making students, understand, memorise and reproduce the content in the Class itself. He uses the most commonly known but less used technique of teaching through Question Answer Approach.Mr. Tiwari has a long experience of teaching his subjects right from basic to Master Degree level. He has complete control over the content.
Strategy for You. Features:
1. Developmennt of viewpoints by analysis rather than just information gathering.
2. Development of a comprehensive approach by integration of knowledge.
3. Highly focused study material.
4. Answer writing and answer development practices .
5. Qualitative and Personal Interactive sessions with faculty.
6. Separate Essay writing classess with proper discussion on various topics.
7. Fornightly coverage of Current Affairs with weekly handouts on Current Affairs.
8. Optimisation of time usage and Subject coverage.
9. Highly Affordable fee.
10. Performance Evalution by Regular Tests.