One of the most important developments of 21st century is Information Technology Revolution. It has facilitated immense developments in all the areas of human endeavour. One such development is Digital Education.
Distance, no more remains a disadvantage. Huge distances are covered by just click of a mouse or touch of human fingers. Accessibility to knowledge has increased multi-fold.
Whether you are a college going student or a working professional or are located far away from Delhi, the hub of Civil Services Exam Preparation, you are not at all at any loss.
Pabulum IAS, after doing successfully in offline courses, has now ventured into online Education. One of the best civil services Exam Preparation Institutes in Delhi, the Institute provides recorded video lectures for both Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. The recorded Videos of various topics of General Studies, are real time coverage from offline classes, the lectures are as comprehensive in coverage as if one were attending in the real time situation.
Join the courses, the whole syllabus, of the UPSC Exam is comprehensively covered in the video classes compete successfully.
1. Preliminary Exam, General Studies (Paper-I), 2018
- The video lectures cover all the topics of General Studies (Paper-I): History and Art & Culture, Polity, Geography, Economy, Science & Tech, Ecology and Environment, Current Affairs.
- Batch Starts: 4th March 2018
- Fee: Rs. 37,000 (included GST)
Note: This course does not cover GS (Paper-II), CSAT which is a separate course.
2. Pre-cum-Mains Exam, 2019
- General Studies – Paper I
- General Studies – Paper II
- General Studies – Paper III
- General Studies – Paper IV
- Batch Starts: May 2018
- Fee: Rs. 60,000 (included GST)
Note: This course does not include Optional Subject.
3. Rule & Regulations
- Full payment of the fees has to be made at the time of admission
- Payment of fee in instalments is not allowed.
- Fee is refundable only within a week of the commencement of the classes.
- After that no claim of refund shall be entertained whatever may be the reason.
- No form of indiscipline in the premises of the institute shall be tolerated. All sucj instances of indiscipline shall attract expulsion from the institute with cancellation of admission without any refund of fees.
- NO entry without identity card, issued by institute, is allowed.
- Identity card shall be issued only after the full payment of fees.
- Out of some contingency situation, there can be adjustments in the class schedules, timing and duration of the course.
- Olny supplementary study material shall be provided
- The institute does not extend any guarantee to the candidate for selection in the competition.
- Since most of our faculty are free lance teachers, their availability for taking classes at the institute not is assured, though all the efforts are given to engage the best faculty
You can submit directly to our Bank Account
Bank Name: INDIAN BANK
Ac/No :- 6403408974
IFSC Code :-IDIB000M089
Name:- Pabulum Education
*(: No convenience Charges)
Pay Through Portal
* convenience Charge will be taken