- Duration : 8 – 10 months
- Strategy : Focus on gradual buildup of the subjects from concept to application through discussion, analysis and writing expression.
GS (Prelims): GS Paper I only
- Duration : Around 2 ½ months
- Strategy : All the aspects of exam are met by bringing objectivity in the coverage.
- Duration : Around 3 months
- Strategy : Emphasis on amalgamating conventional topics with current issues. Here, the orientation is more towards covering up issues of current concern.
- Duration : Around 4 months
- Strategy : Faculty specific pedagogy
- Duration : spread over weeks
- Prelims : the pattern of last year questions, kept in consideration while formulating question. A discussion is conducted on the question after the test.
- Mains : Questions are framed according to the pattern covering anticipated aspects as well Answers are discussed and model answers provided.
Topic specific Modules : Similar to GS
Interview Guidance Programme
- Duration : spread over 2 to 3 weeks
- Strategy : conducted by A team of experienced profession also with emphasis on personality aspects as well.
Postal Courses : Comprehensive coverage of the subjects.
- Duration 60-70 Hours
* CSAT Prelims GS Paper II is not part of this course.